Ipbox Receivers Forum
WELCOME TO IPBOX RECEIVERS FORUM!
TO ACCESS THE WHOLE SITE YOU WILL NEED TO REGISTER.



IMAGES-PLUGINS-SKINS-EMUS-TUTORIALS
 
HomeHome  Latest posts since last visit  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Donations  Log inLog in  

Help us to keep our activities online by making a donation


Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 180 on 2016-02-28, 09:10
Keywords
indb enigma2 install cuberevo 9000hd oscam neutrino sifteam 91hd uboot cccam images 9000 flash password 9900hd mgcamd hyperion 99hd NEBULA 9900 vodka url2 hdmu image ipbox
February 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
2728     
CalendarCalendar

Share | 
 

 (multi)boot on Titan images

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
lee.wang
Newbie
Newbie


Points : 654
Reputation : 0

PostSubject: (multi)boot on Titan images   2015-05-15, 12:54

Hello,

I use an titan image on Ipbox 910hd (flash). The box have a HDD and a USB stick.

I have few questions:
1. it is possible to boot another image? If Yes, a image on HDD? On USB stick?
2. If possible, how I can use the HDD in order to boot another images?
3. What kind of images (E2, DGS, ...) may I boot on HDD or/and USB?

Regards,
Lee
Back to top Go down
shark
Admin
Admin


Points : 13177
Reputation : 194

PostSubject: Re: (multi)boot on Titan images   2015-05-15, 15:40

As far as I know it doesn't work, but I did'nt test this part. Waiting for someone else to write if it's possible.

__________________________________
Optibox Evo HD - UPC 0.8W
IPBOX 910HD - TVR HD 16E



Web

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]



Help us to keep our activities online by making a donation and become a VIP member







Back to top Go down
http://ipbox.friendhood.net
lee.wang
Newbie
Newbie


Points : 654
Reputation : 0

PostSubject: (multi)boot on Titan/AAF images did not succeed    2015-05-15, 23:12

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
As far as I know it doesn't work, but I did'nt test this part. Waiting for someone else to write if it's possible.

I tried with a Titannit and an AAF Reloaded image to (multi)boot an Enigma2 image on HDD (/dev/sda) or USB (/dev/sdb) without succes. When 2 to 9 remote key is pressed, the LCD shows (SDAn - USB or SDBn - USB) but nothing happens.
Back to top Go down
drnaeed
Newbie
Newbie


Points : 1972
Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: (multi)boot on Titan images   2016-08-21, 07:00

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Hello,

I use an titan image on Ipbox 910hd (flash). The box have a HDD and a USB stick.

I have few questions:
1. it is possible to boot another image? If Yes, a image on HDD? On USB stick?
2. If possible, how I can use the HDD in order to boot another images?
3. What kind of images (E2, DGS, ...) may I boot on HDD or/and USB?

Regards,
Lee
Multi booting is possible:

Press 1 boot from flash and press 2 boot from USB only one i.e., first partition boots Enigma2 images.
Back to top Go down
drnaeed
Newbie
Newbie


Points : 1972
Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: (multi)boot on Titan images   2016-08-24, 18:00

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Hello,

I use an titan image on Ipbox 910hd (flash). The box have a HDD and a USB stick.

I have few questions:
1. it is possible to boot another image? If Yes, a image on HDD? On USB stick?
2. If possible, how I can use the HDD in order to boot another images?
3. What kind of images (E2, DGS, ...) may I boot on HDD or/and USB?

Regards,
Lee
Multi booting is possible:

Press 1 boot from flash and press 2 boot from USB only one i.e., first partition boots Enigma2 images.

Good day,

I have IPBOX 900HD, and found working all USB bootable E2 images like PKT, HDMU, and BP Panther images but only one at a time. Only PGI usb image does not get installed. I have no HDD installed. But I think it might work with the first partition of HDD.
Back to top Go down
georgel_1969
User
User


Points : 1119
Reputation : 2

PostSubject: salut   2016-08-26, 23:26

multibot cum se instaleaza la imaginea titan la fel ca si la pkteam la ipbox910hd
Back to top Go down
drnaeed
Newbie
Newbie


Points : 1972
Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: (multi)boot on Titan images   2016-08-27, 09:24

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
multibot cum se instaleaza la imaginea titan la fel ca si la pkteam la ipbox910hd

good day

Using DCC FTP your PKTeam.tar file to /var/media/autofs/sda1 install it using command

tar -zxvf /var/media/autofs/sda1/name of image in full

when all extracted then type
SYNC
SYNC

After this OFF and ON your receiver and press 2 button and wait
Back to top Go down
hekasat
Newbie
Newbie


Points : 1590
Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: (multi)boot on Titan images   2016-08-31, 16:08

Hi, it works! I saw it myself in my IP910HD + IP9000HD.



regards
hekasat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: (multi)boot on Titan images   

Back to top Go down
 
(multi)boot on Titan images
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ipbox Receivers Forum :: IPBOX 91/900/910/9000HD :: TITAN IMAGES-
Jump to: