Ipbox Receivers Forum
WELCOME TO IPBOX RECEIVERS FORUM!
TO ACCESS THE WHOLE SITE YOU WILL NEED TO REGISTER.

IMAGES-PLUGINS-SKINS-EMUS-TUTORIALS

HomeHome  Latest posts since last visit  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Donations  Log inLog in  

Share | 

TitanNIt 1.64 stable & nightly images available

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
shark
Admin
Admin

#1PostSubject: TitanNIt 1.64 stable & nightly images available   2015-03-18, 11:03

91HD

900HD

910HD

9000HD

Web

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Help us to keep our activities online by making a donation and become a VIP member

Back to top Go down
http://ipbox.friendhood.net
jeffxxl
User
User

#2PostSubject: Re: TitanNIt 1.64 stable & nightly images available   2015-03-18, 15:09

If i instal the new imag, does it support Cccam and Mgcamd protocol ? please help
Back to top Go down
rexus

#3PostSubject: Re: TitanNIt 1.64 stable & nightly images available   2015-03-19, 18:17

If you are using a rotor, it is pretty much useless. The satellite search is awkward,freezing and not straight forward.Also, does not recognize neither of the cam modules in the two slots. Only the built-in card reader.

IpBox 910HD
Back to top Go down
jeffxxl
User
User

#4PostSubject: Re: TitanNIt 1.64 stable & nightly images available   2015-03-19, 19:22

Thanks a lot, it means no card sharing , it does not work with either of protocols, so sad. thanks anyway
Back to top Go down
macchese
User
User

#5PostSubject: Re: TitanNIt 1.64 stable & nightly images available   2015-03-19, 20:21

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Thanks a lot, it means no card sharing , it does not work with either of protocols, so sad. thanks anyway
Work... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shark
Admin
Admin

#6PostSubject: Re: TitanNIt 1.64 stable & nightly images available   2015-03-19, 20:23

Emualtors work after you paid the 19.99 euro fee for activation. But you can test it free for 14 days if you wish

Web

Help us to keep our activities online by making a donation and become a VIP member

Back to top Go down
jeffxxl
User
User

#7PostSubject: Re: TitanNIt 1.64 stable & nightly images available   2015-03-20, 01:34

Thanks. Do i have to download separetly emulators or are they included in the image.? What kind of protocols does this image support? Please help
Back to top Go down
Supaplex

#8PostSubject: Re: TitanNIt 1.64 stable & nightly images available   2015-03-20, 08:32

Emualtors work after you paid the 19.99 euro fee for activation. But you can test it free for 14 days if you wish

I did not succeed to make emulators work with softcam.key on nagra2 cable....Maybe I don't know something...Neither the Diablo cam is not working with this image...
Back to top Go down
jeffxxl
User
User

#9PostSubject: Re: TitanNIt 1.64 stable & nightly images available   2015-03-20, 10:25

I thought , it will work the same like VU+ or Dreambox with Cccam or Mgcam . So nobody knows whether it can work with emulators or not . What is the point to test it in this case ?
Back to top Go down
Supaplex

#10PostSubject: Re: TitanNIt 1.64 stable & nightly images available   2015-03-21, 08:15

I did not succeed to make emulators work with softcam.key on nagra2 cable....Maybe I don't know something...Neither the Diablo cam is not working with this image...
Finally got working! Oscam does the job!!! Just needed a lot of configurations...
Back to top Go down
jeffxxl
User
User

#11PostSubject: Re: TitanNIt 1.64 stable & nightly images available   2015-03-21, 11:31

good, please explain if possible how to make the image work via Oscam from your experience
Back to top Go down
Supaplex

#12PostSubject: Re: TitanNIt 1.64 stable & nightly images available   2015-03-21, 19:50

good, please explain if possible how to make the image work via Oscam from your experience
First of all, I want to decode only nagra2 cable, no sharing or anything else. Studying the log file, I managed to make the right configurations on oscam files, so after 2-3 hours I finally made it work.
Back to top Go down
jeffxxl
User
User

#13PostSubject: Re: TitanNIt 1.64 stable & nightly images available   2015-03-22, 01:38

OK, thanks Sir, will try to manage it.
Back to top Go down
jeffxxl
User
User

#14PostSubject: Re: TitanNIt 1.64 stable & nightly images available   2015-07-27, 00:13

Finally got working! Oscam does the job!!! Just needed a lot of configurations...

Dear Sir,
 as you have explained that I can test the image and if the Cccam and the Mgcam work after testing it, in this case I ma ready to pay . but this image is Enigma 2. Am I right Sir?
Back to top Go down
shark
Admin
Admin

#15PostSubject: Re: TitanNIt 1.64 stable & nightly images available   2015-07-27, 09:30

TitanNit is not enigma2 , it is a linux based software like enigma, but lighter and faster, made by a german developer team.

Web

Back to top Go down
jeffxxl
User
User

#16PostSubject: Re: TitanNIt 1.64 stable & nightly images available   2015-07-27, 10:39

Good morning, Could you send the image with emulators cccam and mgcamd for testing?
Back to top Go down
shark
Admin
Admin

#17PostSubject: Re: TitanNIt 1.64 stable & nightly images available   2015-07-28, 11:08

Download the latest 1.67 version for your receiver from here

Code:
http://ipbox.friendhood.net/t2938-titannit-1-67-stable-nightly-images-available

and from the feed you choose the emulator

Web

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

#18PostSubject: Re: TitanNIt 1.64 stable & nightly images available   

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
Share this topic...
Link this topic
URL:
BBCode:
HTML:

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ipbox Receivers Forum :: E2 Receivers :: IPBOX 91/900/910/9000HD :: TITAN IMAGES-